Take young readers through the worlds of natural science and man-made inventions!
- 26 leveled readers for Grades 1–2
- Guided reading levels H–K
- Aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Informational text features help students develop important reading skills
- Interrelated topics offer deep content learning across the series
- Objective scientific writing
- Stunning visuals and rich text-to-picture correlation
This fascinating new series (for grades 1–2) takes young readers through the worlds of natural science and man-made inventions. Explore weather, seasons, and states of matter. Take trips through time with the advance of computers. Learn how to measure time and temperature, how halves and quarters can be used to share, and how sound travels. Basic nonfiction text features include: table-of-contents, chapters and sub-headings, image captions, easy-to-follow diagrams with labels, enriched vocabulary with pronunciation guides, fact boxes, callouts, glossary, and index.