Paired Text Series for Kindergarten
- 128 Titles (64 Fiction + 64 Nonfiction)
- Guided Reading Levels A–D | Grade Levels K–1
- 4 Themes: Culture, Community, Seasons, and Self
- Diverse Representation in Illustration & Photos
- Series Centers on Life in Kindergarten
Kid Lit is a new paired text series for kindergarten that approaches life as a series of small, meaningful moments that a diverse range of children can identify with. Loosely organized into themes around culture, community, seasons, and self, each whimsically illustrated fiction story gives a peek into a slice of a child's life and is paired with a related nonfiction text to expand familiarity with the world.
Displaying 1 of 148 (148 Products)