Yes! Each eBook includes audio support. The eBooks offer students two audio options: (1) self-directed audio support and (2) autonomous "Read-to-Me" narration. For instructions on enabling "Read-to-Me" narration, please follow the steps below. For self-directed audio support, click here.
- Once you select an eBook to read, the Digital Reader will open.
- Click the Gear icon in the top right corner of the Digital Reader to access the Settings menu.
- From the Settings dropdown menu, turn On or Off the Auto Play option (as desired).
- Switching Auto Play to On will initiate the autonomous "Read-to-Me" narration.
- Click the X icon to close the Settings menu.
Please note that the "Read-to-Me" function will automatically flip the pages of the book after the narration has been completed.