The Joy Cowley Classroom Giveaway 2016 wrapped up yesterday, and we're ready to announce our winner. And, because of the tremendous response to the contest, we also have TWO surprises for you! Read on to find out what they are, and find out who the grand prize winner is!
Surprise 1: Mini-Prize Winners
We picked extra mini-prize winners! The following ten people are our ten runners up! Here's what they won!
1. Susan Dee of Durham Community School in Durham, ME One copy of What Is a Book? goes to these five lucky winners:
2. Kari Meeks of Noah's Ark Preschool in North Port, FL
3. Carolyn Wojtera of McHarg Elementary in Radford, VA
4. Jacob West of Meadowbrook Elementary in Sturgis, SD
5. Wendy Davies of Mason Elementary in Lee's Summit, MO
And one set of Mrs. Wishy-Washy finger puppets goes to these five:
of Leggee Elementary in Huntley, IL
2. Kim Barr of George Anderson Elementary in Allen, TX
3. Mary Ellen Vachta of Crestwood Elementary School in Cresco, IA
4. Debra Getsinger of Kiddieland in Shelby, NC
5. Jennifer McAdoo of Kinderpond Learning Center in Sheboygan, WI
Congrats to our mini-prize winners—we hope you enjoy your prizes!
Surprise 2: Preview 15 New Stories by Joy (Coming Soon!)
You’ll be excited to know that Joy has authored 15 new stories! The adventures of Little Rabbit—the next installment of the Joy Cowley Early Birds series—are coming soon. Little Rabbit, his family, and his friends will delight and engage young readers with their cute and funny explorations. You can click here for a sneak peek into this fun new series of books.
Congratulations to Billie, who has won a complete set of all of our Joy Cowley products—leveled readers, big books, audiobooks, and finger puppets—worth over $1,000.
Thanks to everyone who entered this year, and we hope you stay tuned for our next contest by subscribing to our blog posts at the top of the page.
Want to learn more about our Joy Cowley books? Click the images below to download series information sheets with key features, or visit this page to see the titles on offer .