2023 STEAM-Inspired Wishy-Washy Contest
Oh no! Mrs. Wishy-Washy lost her tub and can’t give the animals a bath. Help her create an invention to wash the mud off the cow, pig, and duck.
Contest Guidelines — Scroll Down to Enter!
- Create your invention:
- Draw, paint, create a collage, or build your invention from any materials you choose
- Name your invention
- Write a short description of how it works (optional)
- Who is eligible to participate:
- Any elementary classroom
- Limit: 1 entry (invention) per classroom
- What do I need to submit:
- A scanned drawing or photo of your classroom's invention. Click here here to upload.
- Label your upload: classroom name, invention name
- When is the deadline?
- Submission Deadline: April 14th
- The winner will be announced on April 17th by email
- One winning classroom will be selected and announced on April 17th.
- Prize includes: 156 Joy Cowley Books from Joy Cowley Collection, Joy Cowley Early Birds and Joy Cowley Classics. 5 original Joy Cowley storybooks and 1 Mrs. Wishy-Washy Doll.
- Total value: $900+
- Bonus Prize:
- Follow Hameray Publishing on Instagram, post about the Wishy-Washy contest using #wishywashycontest2023, and tag us @HamerayPublishing. You’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win a set of STEM Explorations—26 leveled science books for grades 1–2.
- Value: $143
Fill in the form below to enter the contest. We’ll send you some free resources to inspire your classroom, and we’ll keep you updated if we add new prizes along the way.
Finished your project? Click here to submit your entry.