A shelf allows students to organize their favorite titles onto an easily accessible virtual bookshelf. There is no limit to the number of shelves that a user can create, and titles can appear on multiple shelves.
It only takes a few quick steps to create a shelf:
How to Build a Shelf
- After successfully logging in, click on the My Library tab in the top right corner.
- In the left menu bar locate and click on the + Shelf button.
- Enter the desired name for your shelf.
- Select the titles you would like to include by clicking on the cover.
- After you have finished building your shelf, click the Save Shelf button in the bottom right corner.
- Your newly created shelf can be found in the left menu bar.
Directions for Removing or Adding Titles to an Existing Shelf
- Click on the shelf you wish to edit.
- Locate and click on the Edit link in the top right corner.
- From the Edit dropdown menu, select Edit Shelf.
- Click on the covers you would like to add or remove.
- Click the Save Shelf button in the bottom right corner, ensuring these changes are permanent.